Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dr. Dre Covers XXL (December/January)

Dre covers XXL for the December/January issue with it headlining that ' YES, DETOX IS COMING.' And even though Dre said that the “Kush” leak was off Detox, i wont believe its coming out soon till its actually here. In the article Dre says that he will never rap another bar after Detox comes out:
“I don’t ever see myself retiring totally from music, because I have a genuine love and passion for it,” he said. “But as far as me going into the mic booth, that shit is over. I’m always going to talent scout and try to find new artists to work with. But, yeah, that’s it. I don’t see myself doing it the way I’m doing it now. I’m in the studio at least five or six days a week for 16, 18 hours. I think I’m going to back off a little bit and spend some time with the family.”

2 comments:

  1. niggas in the studio for 108 hours a week and all he can come up with is "Kush" and a half written song with Jay-z? Stick to producing Andre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dr. dre's dead. he's locked in my basement.

    ReplyDelete