Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Rick Ross Ft. Drake - "Made Men" (So Now Rick Ross and Drake are in the Mafia...)

New track from Mr. Rozay and Aubrey. This is supposedly off of Ross's new project titled God Forgives, I Don't (Brilliant...). Anyway, this song is a letdown. The pop singer references are dope, but these lex luger beats are killing me. My man needs to find the bpm control on pro tools and hike that shit up by about 12 on every single song he produces. Sorry I'm venting, but fuck you, it's my site. Enjoy.

Second Opinion: I godda agree with the Lex Luger beats getting tired, but the lyrics in this are fire. Rick Ross blatantly has a stuffy nose throughout this song. And that Maybach Music drop will never get tired.



Rick Ross Ft. Drake - Made Men | Download

No comments:

Post a Comment