Sunday, June 5, 2011

Big Sean's Sneaker Rotation - My Five

Big Sean discusses his current five favorite sneakers that he rocks on a daily basis. I DO IT!

1. AIR JORDAN 3 - BLACK/CEMENT

Big Sean: “Those are my favorite. Jordans just look good, (they’re) perfectly engineered. From the 3s, to the 4s, 5s, 6s…”


2. AIR JORDAN 8 - AQUA

Big Sean: “I had the black and grey 8s and the white and reds ones, but I just love how the “Aquas” are. I got those right when they dropped.”


3. BALANCIEGA SNEAKERS - Black

Big Sean: “Real fresh, plain, you know stunting on the low. Nobody knows what they are sometimes because they look like regular shoes but really they’re $900.”


4. AIR JORDAN 7 - RAPTOR

Big Sean: “I love performing in those just because they’re good performance shoes. Jordans are easy to move around in. I go crazy when I perform so I can’t be f*cking my ankle up or nothing like that.”



5. ADIDAS ORIGINALS - JS WINGS

Big Sean: “They have a f*cking wing on em! Fresh. They’re some real Gs over there (at adidas).”




Props: NiceKicks

No comments:

Post a Comment