Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dexter Isaac Confesses to 1994 Shooting of Tupac

Holy shit. I didn't post this for a while because I wanted to get all the facts straight before I did.

Dexter Isaac, a long time suspect in the 1994 shooting and robbing of Tupac Shakur, confessed to AllHipHop.com that he is guilty of that crime. In a statement sent to AHH, Isaac states that he was paid $2500 by Czar Entertainment CEO James “Jimmy Henchman” Rosemond, plus any jewelry stolen from Pac (except for one ring, in which Henchman took the stone and replaced it in a ring for his wife).

Isaac is serving life in prison for other unrelated crimes. He says he's admitting to the shooting and calling out Henchman because of false allegations towards Isaac of being a snitch/government informant, attempting to bring down Henchman. Henchman is currently on the run following a federal arrest warrant for being involved in a cocaine distribution ring.

This isn't the first time Henchman has been brought up in the shooting of Pac. Every Pac fan knows that he straight up called out Henchman on "Against All Odds" saying: And did I mention/ Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchman/ In due time, I knew you bitch niggas was listening/ The world is mine/ Set me up, wet me up/ Niggas stuck me up, heard the guns bust/ But you tricks never shut me up.”


Tupac would have been 40 years old tomorrow. Happy Birthday, Pac.

No comments:

Post a Comment