Thursday, July 21, 2011

CAN'T FUCKING WAIT: Thrice - Major/Minor (Tracklist)

This band has played such a huge role in my life. I can literally remember exact places and times when I listen to some of their albums. Their last release Beggars went a bit under the radar, but it was (in my opinion) an incredible album. Drops 9/20.
Tracklist:
1. Yellow Belly
2. Promises
3. Blinded
4. Cataracts
5. Call It In The Air
6. Treading Paper
7. Blur
8. Words In The Water
9. Listen Through Me
10. Anthology
11. Disarmed



Peep the intro track Yellow Belly:



-chrisKILL

3 comments:

  1. No word on a release date is false. The release date is 9/20

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fucking excited...silloutte needs a post on here. That song has been a problem for like 8 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. any word on a leak? I know the promo copies are out there.

    ReplyDelete