Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Marcus Fathom - HARD TO IMAGINE

As I said before, The Reck loves to support local artists. One is never more important than another.... but this one is. Two of my good friends have been working for a looong, long time on putting this together and their hard work has definitely paid off. I support anyone trying to make it in the music industry, but I'm constantly forced to lie to people and tell them that I like their music when the truth is that I really don't care for it. It's unbelievably refreshing to hear something from a similar situation that I actually enjoy listening to. I wouldn't even call this rap or hip-hop because it's honestly better than that.

Please, PLEASE download this and give it a listen. I promise you that you'll enjoy it.

Marcus Fathom - Hard To Imagine | Download

No comments:

Post a Comment