Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WHYLIN' FOR RESPECT: 50 Cent Mad At Interscope

Now don't get me wrong, I'm a BIG 50 fan. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who knows the majority of Before I Self Destruct. But this dude is BUGGING right now. He's saying he's gonna leak Dre's next single? After that I'm On It shit I think 50 should just go on vacation for a while. 

50 took to Twitter to release his frustrations:
"Man I’m not releasing a album i can’t believe interscope is this f*cked up right now. I apologize to all my fans. I will work with other artist on there projects but I will not put out another album. They dropped the ball with me one time to many.

I LOVE DRE but I’m putting his next single psycho out tomorrow at 2:00. Your gonna love it its a big song I just don’t think it deserves a great set up sense they can’t seem to get it right when it comes to me."
"I don’t know how I can record 41 song for my album and the one song I give interscope leaks But I don’t care its good music. I wouldn’t leak dre’s record he has done nothing but help me in my career. jimmy has always been supportive of me. I hate when I can’t present my music the way. I feel it should be but f*ck it check out I’m ON IT"

-chrisKILL



No comments:

Post a Comment