Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lil' Wayne - Never Heard 'Watch The Throne'/Isn't Happy With Nicki Minaj

I usually don't like playing into shit like this, but this really bothered me. This guy thinks his words are so fucking precious. You didn't listen to Watch The Throne? That's not surprising. Your music 100% reflects that DWAYNE. So over this clown. Check the exact quotes:

When asked about his feelings towards Watch The Throne, Wayne Responded,“I haven’t heard the album. I’ll probably never hear the album.”

He also had a few words to share about his Young Money rapstress Nicki Minaj, stating that he isn’t satisfied with anything she’s accomplished and has faith that she’ll continue to grow as an artist.
“I'm not satisfied with anything she's done,” he said. “I believe she can do a whole lot more, and I believe she will do a whole lot more. It's not shocking, and it's not surprising. It's quite fitting. But other than that, it's nowhere near the end."
Props: RR

-chrisKILL

No comments:

Post a Comment