Saturday, October 22, 2011

Versace for H&M - Men's Collection Lookbook

Here's the full spread of the line combing italian high fashion house Versace with retail store H&M. Said to be in stores in November, we have yet to see anything from the women's line.
Personally i still love that bomber jacket, tuxedo jacket is on point with the leather jacket. All the other clothes are just not my style. I can fuck with most of those accessories though, kinda surprised there wasnt a low top sneaker. I need that bracelet.

11 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind these posts if the clothes were actually nice. This shit is trash. That hat and those beanies look like they belong in a gas station convenience store. Enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. from now on, all of us will trust your fashion sense. http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmsjf6KHXZ1qb0ceho1_500.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shit cray! Aint it Jay?
    Na, this shit gay Ye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://troll.me/images/jayz-and-kanye-laughing/this-nigga-had-on-zebra-leggings-thumb.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are the gayest clothes i have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YO EVEN I THINK THIS SHITS GAY.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are right, this shit is gay because I am GAY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would rock the outfit in the third picture in nyc. #swag

    ReplyDelete