Monday, November 7, 2011

FINALEAK: Childish Gambino - Camp

Ive been waiting for this leak for a while. Gambino is such a problem. Keep it reckless.

Tracklist
1. Outside
2. Fire Fly
3. Bonfire
4. All The Shine
5. Letter Home
6. Heartbeat
7. Backpackers
8. L.E.S.
9. Hold You Down
10. Kids (Keep Up)
11. You See Me
12. Sunrise
13. That Power

Childish Gambino - Camp | DOWNLOAD
Childish Gambino - Camp | DOWNLOAD
Childish Gambino - Camp | DOWNLOAD
Childish Gambino - Camp | DOWNLOAD
Childish Gambino - Camp | DOWNLOAD

10 comments:

  1. thank you! the album is artistic and the vision Don passes from his tunes and words jump from his lips into my ears and enlighten my mind with pure genious. His music enhances my creative flow as well as transfor my brain with to ear buds into a projector and play his tale in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can u send me the album please to my email address please hit up my tumblr at clarisseatienza/tumblr.com in my ask for my email address ask me for it

      Delete
  2. Quite the impact he has on you. but yes, camp is pure genius. dude really is a mastermind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pure genius?! your bar for genius is incredibly low.

    ReplyDelete
  4. or maybe the bar is set above your head. people disagree with you chris, get used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, the bar for genius is set very far above my head.......i dont get your point....... childish gambino is see-through and boring

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOMEONE GIVE ME AN UPDATED LINK! i need this album!

    ReplyDelete
  7. try here.. http://mediafire.im/mp3/childish-gambino-camp-2011-ftd.html

    ReplyDelete