Saturday, June 2, 2012

LEAKY: Big K.R.I.T. - Live From The Underground

K.R.I.T.'s highly anticipated debut album. I very rarely say something like this, but if you're into this album, make sure you go out and buy it. One of the very few artists in the game right now that I think deserves his album to be bought legally.

Tracklist:
1. LFU300MA (Intro)
2. Live From The Underground
3. Cool 3 Be Southern
4. I Got This
5. Money On The Floor. 2 Chainz, 8Ball & MJG
6. What U Mean f. Ludacris
7. My Sub pt.2: The Jackin’
8. Don’t Let Me Down
9. Porchlight f. Anthony Hamilton
10. Pull Up f. Big Sant & Bun B
11. Yeah Dats Me
12. Hydroplaning f. Devin The Dude
13. If I Fall f. Melanie Fiona
14. Rich Dad, Poor Dad
15. Praying Man f. B.B. King
16. Live From The Underground (Reprise) f. Ms. Linnie

Big K.R.I.T. - Live From The Underground | DOWNLOAD

-t

No comments:

Post a Comment