Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hit-Boy - Top 5 Favorite Sneakers

I'm not mad at the LeBron's or the DMP's...



Air Jordan XIII Black/True Red:

Hit-Boy: “I remember my mom couldn’t afford these when I was a kid, and it made me sad as hell. So, now that I have them, I rock them as much as I can. I appreciate them that much more now. It’s a great shoe.”


Air Jordan 4 “Cement”:

Hit-Boy: ”This is one of the best-looking white shoes in the history of white shoes. They’re just so ill to look at.”



Nike LeBron 9 “Watch the Throne”:

Hit-Boy: “This was a gift from Rich Paul (a member of LeBron’s entourage). The Givenchy-inspired print is crazy, and the gold swoosh is ill.”


Air Jordan 6 Black/Infrared:

Hit-Boy: ”This is a classic. Of course, you can wear these anywhere in my opinion. It’s another Jordan that’s ill to look at and wear.” 


Air Jordan 6 “DMP”:

Hit-Boy: ”Forget about it! The gold just sets it off, and it’s an amazing shoe that’s in my everyday rotation.”

PROPS: NK
-cm

No comments:

Post a Comment